You need this permit to do commercial film and photography activities in a Yukon territorial park including, but not limited to:
- motion pictures;
- advertisements; and
- other commercial products such as calendars, books, postcards, etc.
How to apply
- Download and complete the commercial film and photography park permit application.
- Submit your completed application.
In person: Yukon Parks Branch offices in Dawson, Inuvik or Whitehorse.
Government of Yukon
Box 2703 (V-4)
Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 2C6
We'll process applications within 30 days.
Additional permits and licences
You may also need the following permits and licences.
- A campground permit to camp at Government of Yukon campgrounds.
- Approval or permit for paleontological or archaeological activities.
- An access permit for access and work within highway right-of-ways.
- A land use permit for certain land use activities.
- Check with the Yukon Environmental and Socio-economic Assessment Board to see if your project needs to go through an environmental and socio-economic assessment.
- A Dempster Highway development permit for developing land or using motorized vehicles that are not snowmobiles off-road.
- An environmental impact screening committee process for activities at Herschel Island.
- You may have to register with Media Development for filming.
For more information about park permits, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 867-993-7714. Phone toll-free in the Yukon, NWT and Nunavut 1-800-661-0408, extension 5648.