Apply for a commercial film and photography park permit

You need this permit to do commercial film and photography activities in a Yukon territorial park including, but not limited to:

  • motion pictures;
  • documentaries;
  • advertisements; and
  • other commercial products such as calendars, books, postcards, etc.

How to apply

  1. Download and complete the commercial film and photography park permit application.
  2. Submit your completed application.
    In person: Yukon Parks Branch offices in Dawson, Inuvik or Whitehorse.
    Fax: 867-393-6223
    Government of Yukon
    Parks Branch
    Box 2703 (V-4)
    Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 2C6

We'll process applications within 30 days.

Additional permits and licences

You may also need the following permits and licences.


For more information about park permits, email, or phone 867-993-7714. Phone toll-free in the Yukon, NWT and Nunavut 1-800-661-0408, extension 5648.