Yukon Housing Corporation will be relaunching our Loans Programs in April 2020 to target high housing need in the territory. We are not accepting applications for the First Mortgage Program between now and March 31, 2020.
- You are a first-time home buyer and the house already exists.
- Proof that you aren't eligible to get a loan from a bank.
- You must fall within our debt-to-loan ratios.
- The home must be used as your primary residence.
- You will need a 2.5% down payment.
- The home you'd like to buy must meet our modest design guidelines.
Apply for a first time homeowner mortgage loan
- We are not currently accepting applications for the First Mortgage Loan. Yukon Housing Corporation loans will be relaunched in April 1, 2020.
- For questions about applying for a mortgage to buy your first home email email@example.com or phone: 867-667-5759 or toll free in Yukon: 1-800-661-0408, ext. 5759.
Loan financing details
- Amortize up to 30 years in 5 year terms.
- Low interest rate at or below 1% the average posted rates. This is the posted 5-year average interest rate at major banks.
- Opportunities to combine with the Home Repair program.
For questions about applying for a mortgage to buy your first home email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 867-667-5759 or toll free in Yukon: 1-800-661-0408, ext. 5759.