Library cards are free for Yukon residents. Visitors to Yukon can get a temporary library card for a $10 refundable deposit. Visitors can borrow up to 4 items at a time.
- A valid driver's licence or equivalent photo identification.
- Yukon resident or visitor.
- Signed parental or guardian consent for children grade 8 and under.
Get a library card
- Go to any Yukon public library and get the application from the librarian.
- Complete the application.
- Library staff will review your application and issue you a card.
Renew your library card
All cards are valid for up to a year. You can renew your card at any Yukon public library.