- About the funding
- How to apply
- Project report form
About the funding
Yukon Sport for Life funding supports sport initiatives for sport groups.
The funding is available in 4 categories.
- Enhanced athlete development
- Rural and Aboriginal participation
- Coaching enhancement
- Coaching salary subsidy
In order to be eligible, the Yukon sport governing body must:
- be the single governing authority for the sport in Yukon;
- have a membership that elects its leaders at an annual general meeting;
- be incorporated under the Yukon Societies Act, have a constitution and bylaws and be in good standing; and
- prepare an annual financial statement and budget.
How to apply
- Complete the grant application form.
- Complete the profile information form.
- Include in your submission:
- the grant application form;
- the profile information form; and
- affiliate verification form (if applicable).
Submit your application:
In person: 4061 4th Avenue in Whitehorse. We're open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Government of Yukon
Sport and Recreation Branch (C-10)
Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 2C6
The application deadline is April 15, 2021.
Project report form
All Yukon sport governing bodies that receive this funding must complete the Yukon Sport for Life project report form.
If you have questions about applying for Yukon Sport for Life funding, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 867-667-5606, toll free in Yukon 1-800-661-0408, extension 5606.