- About the funding
- How to apply
- Project report form
About the funding
Yukon Sport for Life funding supports sport initiatives for sport groups.
The funding is available in 4 categories.
- Enhanced athlete development
- Rural and Aboriginal participation
- Coaching enhancement
- Coaching salary subsidy
In order to be eligible, the Yukon sport governing body must:
- be the single governing authority for the sport in Yukon;
- have a membership that elects its leaders at an annual general meeting;
- be incorporated under the Yukon Societies Act, have a constitution and bylaws and be in good standing; and
- prepare an annual financial statement and budget.
How to apply
- Complete the grant application form.
- Complete the profile information form.
- Include in your submission:
- YS4L grant application form;
- Profile information form; and
- Affiliate verification form (if applicable).
Submit your application:
In person: 4061 4th Avenue in Whitehorse. Our office is open Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Government of Yukon
Sport and Recreation Branch (C-10)
Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 2C6
The application deadline is 4:30 p.m. on April 17, 2020.
Project report form
If you have questions about applying for Yukon Sport for Life funding, email firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 867-667-5606 or toll free in Yukon 1-800-661-0408, extension 5606.