We accept and process donations as space and time permits. Contact your local library to find out if they are accepting donations.
- All items must be clean, complete and in good condition. We give preference to items that are in as good shape as new items.
- You can deliver donations to the library. We can't provide pickup or delivery service.
- Your items are free. We don't pay for gifts or donations.
We don't accept:
- audio or video cassettes;
- print encyclopedias;
- reference book sets;
- Readers Digest Condensed books;
- computer manuals; or
What happens after I donate items to the library?
We look over all donations to make sure they are in good condition and we have a space for them.
We may refuse, dispose or give away donations depending on their condition and if we have space for them.
Can I get a tax receipt for my donation?
We don't provide tax receipts for donated materials we receive.