Submit a complaint about another social housing tenant

You can submit a complaint if another tenant's actions or activities are disruptive. This could include:

  • unauthorized tenant;
  • unauthorized pet;
  • pet nuisance or noise;
  • parking;
  • noise and disturbance;
  • harassment;
  • nuisance;
  • garbage;
  • maintenance;
  • janitorial; or
  • smoking.

Submit a complaint

  1. Complete the Tenant complaints form.
  2. Submit the form.
    In person: 410 Jarvis Street in Whitehorse. We are open Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., or go to the Yukon Housing Corporation Office in your community.
    Fax: 867-393-7597
    Government of Yukon
    Yukon Housing Corporation (Y-1)
    Box 2703
    Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 2C6
  3. We keep a record of all complaints we receive.



For questions about how and when to submit a complaint about a tenant email or phone 867-667-5759 or toll free in Yukon 1-800-661-0408, ext. 5759.