We encourage comments on our blog posts. This is a respectful forum to collaborate and learn from one another. We will not publish comments that:
- contain personal or protected information;
- contain content that infringes upon intellectual property or proprietary rights;
- are racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, hateful, defamatory, obscene or pornographic;
- are threatening, violent, intimidating or harassing;
- are spam or promotional in nature; or
- are written in language other than English or French.
You’re welcome to link to other content in your comments, but the link must be relevant to the topic of the blog post you comment on.
Once you submit a comment
Our staff will review submissions to make sure they follow this commenting policy. Approved comments will be published to the website within 1 to 2 working days. Comments that are not approved will be stored on our secure platform for one year.
Replying to comments
Our team will do our best to reply to your comments.
We will respond in the official language that was used in the original comment. In some cases, we may respond in both official languages. This commenting policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions about our commenting policy email email@example.com.
If you want a direct response from the government
We will not publish comments that include an email address. Providing the government with your email address is optional. If you’d like to follow up on a comment or want a direct response from the government, email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will only use your email address to respond to your inquiry.