Change your society's directors

If your board members or their addresses change, you must submit a notice of change of directors for your society within 30 days (subsection 55(2) of the Societies Act).  

What form you use to file depends on whether your society has transitioned or not.

Old form 

You must use the old form and file it by paper if you:

  • incorporated before April 1, 2021; and
  • have not completed your transitional reporting period.

Old form: Notice of change of directors and officers

The cost is $40 and the processing time is longer than filing online. 

Contact if you'd like an attachment to add or remove more directors than this form allows. 

New form 

You can file the new change of directors form if you: 

  • incorporated after April 1, 2021; or
  • have completed your transitional reporting period; and
  • did not submit a change to your directors at your annual general meeting. 

We recommend filing this form online using the Yukon Corporate Online Registry (YCOR). The cost to file online is $20 and we'll file the form immediately. 

File online

Get a YCOR account 

Find out how to get a YCOR account and a personal filing key

Submit a paper filing 

You can also download and fill out the forms and submit copies in person, by mail or email to Corporate Affairs. The cost to file paper versions is $40 and will take longer for the filings to go through.  



We are open Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm at 307 Black Street, 1st floor in Whitehorse.

Phone: 867-332-7950, or toll free in the Yukon 1-800-661-0408, extension 5314

Fax: 867-393-6251


Mail: Government of Yukon

Corporate Affairs (C-6)

Box 2703,

Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 2C6