You must send us a Notice of change form (section 21 of the Societies Act):
- if your society has changed its address; or
- if one of your directors uses their address as the society’s address and they change their address.
When to use the old form
You must use the old form and file it by paper if you:
- incorporated before April 1, 2021; and
- have not completed your transitional fiscal year.
Use the old change of registered address form.
When to use the new form
You can use the new change of address form if you:
- incorporated after April 1, 2021; or
- have completed your transitional fiscal year.
We recommend filing this form online using the Yukon Online Corporate Registry (YCOR). The cost to file online is $20 and we'll file your form immediately.
Find out how to get a YCOR account and a personal filing key.
Submit a paper filing
You can also fill out the forms and submit copies in person, by mail or email to Corporate Affairs at email@example.com.
The cost to file paper versions is higher and it will take longer for the filings to go through.
Use the Notice of change of registered office address form (new Form 4). It costs $40 to file this form.
We are open Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm at 307 Black Street, 1st floor in Whitehorse.
Phone: 867-332-7950, or toll free in the Yukon 1-800-661-0408, extension 5314
Mail: Government of Yukon
Corporate Affairs (C-6)
Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 2C6