Dissolve a society

If you want to close down or "dissolve" your society, you need to pass an ordinary resolution to dissolve the society. You also need to follow any bylaws you may have about dissolution. 

Then, you need to submit the following documents to us at Corporate Affairs: 

You can submit your dissolution form either by paper for $100 or on the Yukon Corporate Online Registry (YCOR) for $60.  

Dissolve your society

Find out how to get a registry account and a personal filing key


We are open Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm at 307 Black Street, 1st floor in Whitehorse.

Phone: 867-332-7950, or toll free in the Yukon 1-800-661-0408, extension 5314

Fax: 867-393-6251

Email: societies@yukon.ca

Mail: Government of Yukon

Corporate Affairs (C-6)

Box 2703,

Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 2C6