The Canadian Agricultural Partnership provides funding to help Yukon agriculture:
- increase competitiveness, productivity or profitability;
- increase environmental sustainability;
- expand domestic and international markets; and, or
- improve the anticipation, mitigation and response to risks.
Find agriculture funding programs and eligibility
View our program guide to find our list of funding programs and find out if you are eligible to apply.
Apply for agriculture funding
- Complete the application form and additional financial work sheet if required.
- This is an optional step. We encourage you to get a program manager to review your application. Email email@example.com or call 867-667-5838 to set up an appointment.
- Submit your application. Applications can be submitted any time. If your project will be reviewed by the Project Evaluation Committee, the submission deadline if the first Friday of each month. You will find this information in the programming guide.
In person: Room 320 in the Elijah Smith Building at 300 Main Street in Whitehorse, Yukon. Our office hours are Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. except on December 24, when we will close at 1:00 p.m.
Government of Yukon
Agriculture Branch (K-320A)
- Find out the decision. Applications are reviewed monthly by a program manager or the Project Evaluation Committee, depending on the project. We will contact you once a decision has been made. This is usually within 2 weeks of the deadline. If your project is approved, we can explain the next steps at this time or you can find them in the programming guide.
About the Canadian Agricultural Partnership
The Canadian Agricultural Partnership is a 5-year, $3 billion investment by federal, provincial and territorial governments to strengthen the agriculture and agri-food sector. The partnership includes programs and activities to help the agriculture and agri-food processing industry.
You can also read the 2018-2019 funding report to see projects that were funded under this partnership.