The Strategic Industries Development Fund (SIDF) provides funding for strategic projects that support the development of industries in Yukon and create economic benefits.
Who can apply
- Businesses registered in Yukon and carrying out business activity in Yukon;
- Yukon First Nation development agencies structured as a corporation or a trust; and
- For-profit or not-for-profit business-related organizations. Not-for-profits must be registered under the Societies Act and in good standing, or created under another legislated authority.
We contribute up to 50% of the total project cost. There are 2 funding tiers:
- Tier 1: Government of Yukon contributions of up to $100,000; and
- Tier 2: Government of Yukon contributions of up to $500,000.
How to apply
- Contact Business and Industry Development to find out if your project qualifies for funding. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 867-667-5633 or toll-free in Yukon 1-800-661-0408, ext. 5633.
- Put together a project proposal with our guidance.
- Submit your project proposal at any time.
In person: 303 Alexander Street, 1st floor, Whitehorse. We are open Monday to Friday from 8.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
Government of Yukon
Economic Development (F-1)
Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 2C6