The Product Development Partnership Program (PDPP) provides funding to organizations that want to undertake a tourism-focused project or initiative.
Examples of projects and initiatives include:
- development of sector standards or codes of conduct;
- development and/or delivery of workshops; or
- research to identify tourism development opportunities or best practices.
Applicants must be in good standing with Yukon Corporate Registries and be a:
- non-government organization featuring tourism experiences or services;
- First Nation government or development corporation;
- community association; or
- community-endorsed festival or event.
Multiple organizations can partner on a project.
Projects must start and end within the same fiscal year (April 1 to March 31).
Applicant's revenue contribution
Applicants must provide 10% equity (cash or up to 5% in-kind). Applicants cannot use other funding from the Government of Yukon, including Transfer Payment Agreements, as equity.
Applicants may receive up to $25,000 per fiscal year, which can be used on 1 or multiple projects.
Apply for funding
- Contact the Tourism Development Adviser. Phone 867-667-8723 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. They will help you get started.
- Complete the application form.
- Submit your application:
In person: 100 Hanson Street (1st floor) in Whitehorse. We are open Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Government of Yukon
Industry Services (L-1)
Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 2C6
You can apply at any time. We process applications on a 1st-come, 1st-served basis.