Make a complaint about liquor or cannabis licensee

The Yukon Liquor Corporation regulates businesses licensed to sell alcohol and cannabis in Yukon. Contact us if you want to make a complaint about a licensee or one of their employees.


Phone: 1-800-661-0408 extension 5245

We will need:

  • the name of the person or organization;
  • the concern or issue;
  • the date when the concern or issue happened;
  • the details of the concern or complaint; and
  • how we can contact you if we need to follow up.

Once we receive your information an inspector will review it and contact you.