Apply to hire a foreign worker in Yukon

Yukon business owners can apply to the Yukon Nominee Program to hire foreign workers when their business can't fill a permanent full-time job with a Canadian or permanent resident.

How to apply

  1. Determine which nomination stream to apply to.
  2. Make sure you are eligible to apply.
  3. Complete and submit the program application.
  4. We nominate qualified foreign workers to the Government of Canada to receive permanent resident visas to live and work in Yukon through the Yukon Nominee Program. The federal government decides if the worker can immigrate to Canada.

Which nomination stream should I apply to?

Yukon business owners determine which stream to apply to based on the National Occupational Classification (NOC) of the job they are trying to fill.

There are 3 nomination streams


For any questions about the application process or determining which nomination stream to apply to, email or phone: 867-667-5131 or toll free in Yukon: 1-800-661-0408, ext. 5131.