You can create a job search agent to get email notifications for Government of Yukon job opportunities as they are posted.
Create a job search agent
You need an e-recruitment profile to create a job search agent. If you don't have a profile, create your e-recruitment profile.
- Login and navigate to ‘Career Centre’ > ‘Job Search’ > 'Job Search Agents' and select ‘Create New Search Agent.’ This takes you to the ‘Quick Job Search’ page.
- Enter search criteria for a specific job you are looking for or a job that might interest you if it became available. Select ‘Search’.
- Select ‘Save Search as an Agent’ (located at the bottom left of the page) even if your search didn't return any results.
- Enter a search agent name and check the 2 boxes next to the ‘Active’ field and the ‘Acknowledgement’ field. Select ‘Save Search as Job Agent.’
- Results will be emailed to you if and when jobs are posted that match your search criteria.
Manage job search agents
- Login and navigate to ‘Career Centre’ > ‘Job Search’ > 'Job Search Agents'
- The following options are available for each job search agent under the ‘ACTIONS’ column on the right hand side of the page:
- Run agent manually will present your search results on the screen.
- Deactivate will stop the notifications of your job search agent results being emailed to you.
- Activate will allow the notifications of your job search agent results to be emailed to you again. You will only see this if you have previously deactivated it.
- Delete will permanently remove the job search agent.
For questions about signing up for Government of Yukon job notifications email E-Recruitment.email@example.com or phone 1-800-661-0408, ext. 5834.