April 1 to 30, 2021
8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
1171 Front Street
867-667-5239Bright Side Project
Send a cheerful message to a resident of a local care home. Make a card, a bookmark, or write a poem. Get creative!
How it works
- You can pick up a free craft bag from Whitehorse Public Library. You can also use your own materials.
- Make a card or a book mark. You can include a spring message, poem, drawing or quote.
- Return your completed craft and drop it in the Bright Side mailbox at the Whitehorse Public Library by April 30, 2021.
- Envelope, postage, name and address not required as Whitehorse Public Library will deliver your craft.
- Yukon Care Home staff will hand out cards at random to residents.