February 21, 2024
5:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Held via Zoom
Zoom information will be sent once you register
- Understand the process of separation.
- Learn how to help children cope with conflict.
- Learn how to renegotiate personal boundaries and develop parenting strategies.
You need to pre-register for this group workshop.
When you register for a workshop, we’ll ask for your:
- email address; and
- the name of the person, if any, from whom you’re separating.
We collect this information under the Yukon’s Access to Information and Protection of Privacy Act in order to:
- track your attendance at the session;
- contact you about the session; and
- place you and your former partner in different sessions whenever possible.
If you have any questions about our collection of this information, phone 867-456-6721 to speak to Family Law Information Centre staff.