December 5, 2023
5:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Held via Zoom
Zoom information will be sent once you register
- Learn about family law.
- Resolve legal issues.
- Explore ways to relate to the other parent.
- Learn the effects of separation or divorce on adults and children.
This group workshop is mandatory for parents:
- who are parties to a divorce petition; or
- any proceeding where there's a claim for custody, access or child support.
You need to pre-register for this group workshop.
When you register for a workshop, we’ll ask for your:
- email address; and
- the name of the person, if any, from whom you’re separating.
We collect this information under the Yukon’s Access to Information and Protection of Privacy Act in order to:
- track your attendance at the session;
- contact you about the session; and
- place you and your former partner in different sessions whenever possible.
If you have any questions about our collection of this information, phone 867-456-6721 to speak to Family Law Information Centre staff.