This group workshop runs once weekly for 6 weeks (2.5 hour sessions) and is designed to help clients with chronic conditions learn self-management skills. This program is also appropriate for caregivers. This program will help clients to:
- learn to better manage symptoms;
- reach goals by taking small steps;
- discover tips to manage daily activities;
- get support from others with long-term health concerns; and
- share experiences and help others.
This session is offered via Zoom and available in all of the Yukon's communities. Please contact the Chronic Conditions Support Program if you have any concerns or challenges accessing this virtual program.