What’s this year’s theme about?
It’s about taking a look at where procurement is this year from the perspective of both buyers and sellers.
It’s about reflecting on how far we’ve come and knowing we can achieve greater success when we understand each other better.
Industry Conference offers a unique opportunity for businesses and government buyers to build better relationships, together exploring procurement best practices and industry trends.
Why you should attend
The Industry Conference provides an opportunity to:
- Exchange information and ideas.
- Network with business associations and industry leaders.
- Meet government buyers and project managers across industries.
- Learn about business trends and government procurement practices.
- Discover opportunities to supply to government.
How to register
The early bird deadline is January 10, 2020.
Travel and accommodation
Hotel blocks and airfare promotion codes are available through Klondike Travel. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Agenda sneak peek
Speakers include JP Gladu from the Canadian Council for Aboriginal Business and Tim Reeve from Reeve Consulting.
Other topics include:
- Federal procurement bid evaluation workshop hosted by the Office of Small and Medium Enterprises, Public Services and Procurement Canada.
- How to bond a construction company hosted by the Surety Association of Canada.
- Stay tuned for more topic announcements!
Thank you to our event planning partners:
Whitehorse Chamber of Commerce;
Yukon First Nation Chamber of Commerce;
Yukon Contractors Association;
Yukon Chamber of Commerce; and
Association of Consulting Engineering Companies - Yukon