Yukoner Travel Rebate Program: Great Yukon Summer Freeze
The Yukoner Travel Rebate Program continues over the winter. It provides a 25 per cent rebate on packaged tourism experiences taken between November 1, 2021, and March 31, 2022.
Choose your vacation packages
Eligible tourism experience packages will be available on the Great Yukon Summer Freeze website on October 20, 2021. Packages start at $250 per person.
- Open to all Yukon residents
- Only adults 18 years of age or older may apply
- An adult applies on behalf of a child
- 1 application per vacation package submitted per travel group
- No limit on the number of applications that you can submit
Apply for rebate
The deadline to apply for the rebate is April 15, 2022.
The Yukon Chamber of Commerce is administering this rebate.
Get your business involved
Yukoner Travel Rebate Program
Great Yukon Summer Freeze Campaign Development Program
Yukon tourism businesses and operators are eligible for up to $2,000 to develop advertising creative to market their tourism experience packages offered as part of the Great Yukon Summer Freeze.