Chronic Conditions Support Program (CCSP) works with Yukoners living with a chronic condition to provide:
- collaborative chronic care; and
- self-management support.
Our services currently focus on the following chronic conditions:
- chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- diabetes; and
- hypertension or high blood pressure.
Chronic conditions nurse educators work with participating Yukon medical clinics. Our nurses provide:
- self-management support;
- chronic condition information;
- treatment options; and
- clinical guideline care.
Who can take part?
Yukoners 18 and older are eligible if they have:
- a chronic condition; and
- coverage under the Yukon Health Care Insurance Plan; or
- applied for Yukon health care insurance.
Where are these services available?
You'll find these services in various locations throughout Whitehorse.
Community nursing staff can arrange virtual services for community members through Yukon health centres.
Access these services
- You can sign up for any services or workshops and sessions directly.
- Speak to your doctor to let them know you are accessing these services.
- Phone: Chronic Conditions Support Program 867-667-8733, toll free in Yukon 1-800-661-0408, extension 8733.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This form should be completed and sent to the Chronic Conditions Support Program (CCSP) by your health care provider once you are enrolled. CCSP will let your health care provider know once you have enrolled in a service.
For more information, email email@example.com, or phone 867-667-8733, toll free in Yukon 1-800-661-0408, extension 8733.