The Chronic Conditions Support Program works to improve care for those at higher risk for:
- hypertension; and
- cardiovascular disease
This service involves:
- case management; and
- communicating with your family physician.
Programs available for people with hypertension or cardiovascular disease are:
- Supervised Exercise; and
- Your Health! Your Way!
Who can take part?
Yukoners of all ages are eligible if they have:
- a chronic condition;
- coverage under the Yukon Health Care Insurance Plan; or
- applied for Yukon health care insurance.
Where is this service available?
You'll find these services in various locations throughout Whitehorse.
Community nursing staff in communities can refer Yukoners to the program.
Access this service
- Contact your health care provider.
- Speak to your doctor.
- Visit your community health centre.
- Phone: Chronic Conditions Support Program 867-667-8733; toll free in Yukon 1-800-661-0408, extension 8733.
- Email: email@example.com
- Your health care provider will fill out a form to refer you to the Chronic Conditions Support Program.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 867-667-8733, toll free in Yukon 1-800-661-0408, extension 8733.