This support program works to improve care for those at higher risk for:
- hypertension; and
- cardiovascular disease
This service involves:
- case management; and
- communicating with your family physician.
Programs available for people with hypertension or cardiovascular disease are:
- Supervised Exercise; and
- Your Health! Your Way!
Who can take part?
Yukoners 18 and older are eligible if they have:
- a chronic condition;
- coverage under the Yukon Health Care Insurance Plan; or
- applied for Yukon health care insurance.
Where is this service available?
You'll find these services in various locations throughout Whitehorse.
Community nursing staff can arrange virtual services for community members through Yukon health centres.
Access this service
- You can sign up for any services or workshops and sessions directly.
- Visit your community health centre.
- This form should be completed and sent to the support program by your health care provider once you are enrolled. We will let your health care provider know once you have enrolled in a service.
For more information, email email@example.com, or phone 867-667-8733, toll free in Yukon 1-800-661-0408, extension 8733.