Your Health! Your Way! is a free 6-week chronic condition workshop series. You can take part in this workshop in-person or online.
This series offers support to people who have ongoing or are at risk of developing conditions such as:
- high blood pressure;
- chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD);
- heart disease;
- chronic pain; or
- Learning to manage symptoms better.
- Reach goals by taking small steps.
- Discover tips to manage day-to-day activities.
- Get support from others with long-term health concerns.
- Share your experiences and helping others.
Who can take part?
Yukoners 18 and older are eligible if they have:
- a chronic condition; and
- coverage under the Yukon Health Care Insurance Plan; or
- applied for Yukon health care insurance.
Where is this service available?
You'll find these services in various locations throughout Whitehorse.
Community nursing staff can arrange virtual services for community members through Yukon health centres.
Access this service
- You can sign up for any services or workshops and sessions directly.
- Visit your community health centre.
- This form should be completed and sent to the Chronic Conditions Support Program (CCSP) by your health care provider once you are enrolled. CCSP will let your health care provider know once you have enrolled in a service.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 867-667-8733, toll free in Yukon 1-800-661-0408, extension 8733.