Your Health! Your Way! is a free 6-week chronic condition workshop series. You can take part in this workshop in-person or online.
This series offers support to people who have ongoing or are at risk of developing conditions such as:
- high blood pressure;
- chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD);
- heart disease;
- chronic pain; or
- Learning to manage symptoms better.
- Reach goals by taking small steps.
- Discover tips to manage day-to-day activities.
- Get support from others with long-term health concerns.
- Share your experiences and helping others.
Who can take part?
Yukoners of all ages are eligible if they have:
- a chronic condition; and
- coverage under the Yukon Health Care Insurance Plan; or
- applied for Yukon health care insurance.
Where is this service available?
You'll find these services in various locations throughout Whitehorse.
Community nursing staff in communities can refer Yukoners to the program.
Access this service
- Contact your health care provider.
- Speak to your doctor.
- Visit your community health centre.
- Phone: Chronic Conditions Support Program 867-667-8733; toll free in Yukon 1-800-661-0408, extension 8733.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your health care provider will fill out a form to refer you to the Chronic Conditions Support Program.
For more information, email email@example.com, or phone 867-667-8733, toll free in Yukon 1-800-661-0408, extension 8733.