Together, we can slow the spread of COVID-19 by making a conscious effort to keep physical distance between each other.
Physical distancing is an effective way to reduce the spread of illness and is 1 of the 6 steps we can take to staying safe.
Find out about the Safe 6.
Download posters and handouts such as the "1 caribou apart" sign.
When you're out or doing errands
- Keep a distance of at least 2 metres (6 feet) from others as much as possible.
- Avoid common greetings, such as handshakes.
- Avoid crowded places such as stores during busy times.
- Avoid gatherings of more than 10 people indoors and 50 people outdoors.
- Limit contact with people at higher risk such as older adults and people in poor health.
If someone is self-isolating in your home
Make sure they follow the Keep your distance guidance.
If you have questions, phone toll free 1-877-374-0425 or email email@example.com.