Together, we can slow the spread of COVID-19 by making a conscious effort to keep physical distance between each other.
Physical distancing is an effective way to reduce the spread of illness . It's one of the Safe 6 measures we can take to keep each other safe.
You should also follow the "plus 1," wearing a mask. This is currently mandatory in all indoor public spaces in Yukon.
Download posters and handouts such as the "1 caribou apart" sign.
When you're out or doing errands
- Keep a distance of at least 2 metres (6 feet) from others as much as possible.
- Avoid common greetings, such as handshakes.
- Avoid crowded places such as stores during busy times.
- Avoid gatherings of more than 10 people indoors and 50 people outdoors.
- Wear a mask in all indoor public spaces.
- Limit contact with people at higher risk such as older adults and people in poor health.
If someone is self-isolating in your home
Find self-isolation guidance for anyone who has to self-isolate at home.
How to disinfect your home or workplace
You can help stop the spread of COVID-19 by regularly cleaning and disinfecting your home or workplace. Read about how to disinfect and clean your: