If you provide child care services you may be able to get funding to support children with special needs. We provide this funding through the Supported Child Care Program.
What the funding covers
We may be able to provide you with funding for:
- extra staffing;
- help with staff development and programming; and
- assistance with materials, fees and transportation.
If we provide funding, it will be up to a maximum of 6 months. We base this on a child's Individual Program Plan.
How to apply
1. Phone us and we'll send you an application form and tell you more about the process.
2. Before we can look at your application, the child you want to support must have an Individual Program Plan in place that's signed by:
- you as the child care facility operator;
- a professional; and
- a parent.
Phone us at 867-667-3492 or toll free in Yukon at 1-800-661-0408, extension 3492.