The Victims of Violence Housing Program is meant to improve housing programs and infrastructure for housing for victims of family violence. There are 2 funding streams available through this program.
- Programs that support housing initiatives for victims of violence.
- Capital contributions that increase the quality and quantity of housing stock.
- Programs: Any organization or society that offers a program that has a focus on housing and supports Yukoners who are victims of violence.
- Capital: Any organization or society that owns and manages accommodations that house individuals fleeing family violence or intends to build shelters or transition housing for victims of family violence.
Apply to the Victims of Violence Housing Program
- Complete the Victims of Violence Housing Program application.
- Submit your application.
In person: 410 Jarvis Street, Whitehorse, Yukon. We are open Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
This fund will continue until March 31, 2019. It is made possible through federal funding under the Social Infrastructure Fund and the Investment in Affordable Housing Agreement.
For questions about applying for funds to build or renovate housing for victims of violence email email@example.com or phone: 867-667-5759 or toll free in Yukon: 1-800-661-0408, ext. 5759.