What is the First Nation Partnership Program?
The First Nation Partnership Program assists First Nations governments, First Nations Development Corporations and First Nations housing providers to construct new housing, renovate or rehabilitate existing housing, and provide rent supplements for new units.
The funding for this program has been fully expended for this year. Contact us for other potential funding opportunities. We will keep your application on file in case more funding becomes available.
- Your housing project helps First Nation households whose income is less than the median Yukon household income.
- You are providing short-term rent supplements to households with incomes that are less than our Household Income Limits.
- Your rent rates are at or below average market housing rents for comparable housing at least 10 years.
- You will complete your project within 2 years of the date of approval.
- If you complete your project before receiving written approval from the Yukon Housing Corporation may not qualify.
Apply to the First Nation Partnership Program
- Complete the First Nation Partnership Program application.
- Submit your application.
In person: 410 Jarvis Street, Whitehorse, Yukon. We are open Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
This fund is in place until March 31, 2019. It is made possible through federal funding under the Social Infrastructure Fund and the Investment in Affordable Housing Agreement.
For questions about applying for funds for First Nations housing email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 867-667-5759 or toll free in Yukon: 1-800-661-0408, ext. 5759.