Changes to Yukon Nominee Program

Yukon nominees who experience lay offs or reduced work hours due to COVID-19 will not be issued the standard 90-day notice to find new employment. Learn more. 

Apply to immigrate to Yukon

How Yukon nominates people for permanent residency

The Government of Yukon works with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada to bring foreign, skilled workers and business owners to Yukon. This allows us to nominate qualified foreign nationals to the federal government for permanent residency.

Find out about:

The Government of Yukon does not recruit workers on behalf of Yukon businesses.

You can find out about jobs in Yukon on these website:

Do you need an immigration representative or consultant?

You do not need to hire an immigration representative or consultant to apply to the Yukon Nominee Program (YNP). However, if you wish to, know that:

  • all the forms and information needed to complete an application are found on;
  • all applications are treated the same;
  • no one can guarantee that an application will be approved; and
  • we do not engage the exclusive services of any agencies or representatives.

Before we can talk to your representative, you'll need to sign an Authority to Release form. Contact us to get a copy of this form: email or phone 867-667-5131 or toll free in Yukon 1-800-661-0408, extension 5131.

Find a Yukon immigration form or document.

Government of Canada programs

The Government of Canada offers other immigration programs. Visit the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada’s website to find out more.


For questions about immigration email or phone 867-667-5131 or toll free in Yukon 1-800-661-0408, extension 5131.