Employment and training services provide support to people who are experiencing barriers to employment. These supports may include:
- identifying training opportunities to prepare you for the workforce;
- helping you apply for and get jobs; and
- helping you as you settle into a new job.
Agencies that provide these services, include:
- First Nation partners;
- Employment Central;
- Inclusion Opportunities Yukon;
- Learning Disabilities Association Yukon (Centre for Learning); and
- Yukon Learn and Association Franco Yukonaise (Service d’orientation et formation des adultes).
If you need assistance to identify the appropriate service, connect with Labor Market Development for assistance: