The Yukon’s acting Chief Medical Officer of Health Dr. Catherine Elliott has issued COVID-19 public exposure notices for the following:
Burnt Toast Cafe, Whitehorse
- Thursday, October 7, and Friday, October 8, 2021
Between 7 a.m. and 3 p.m.
Anyone at this location on either of these dates is asked to self-monitor for symptoms for 14 days, through to October 21 or 22.
Celebration of Life at the Kwanlin Dün Cultural Centre Longhouse, Whitehorse
- Saturday, October 9, 2021
Between 1:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m.
Anyone at this location on this date is asked to self-monitor for symptoms for 14 days, through to October 23.
Legends Smokehouse & Grill – Yukon Inn, Whitehorse
- Tuesday, October 5, from 12:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.;
- Wednesday October 6 to Friday October 8, from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.; and
- Saturday October 9, from 12:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Anyone at this location on any of these dates is asked to self-monitor for symptoms for 14 days from your last visit.
If any symptoms appear, no matter how mild, self-isolate, remain at home and arrange to get tested either by calling 867-393-3083 or booking a test online. Rural Yukon residents should contact their community health centre to arrange for testing.
Communications, Health and Social Services