- Student data
- Yukon Public Schools Enrolment reports
- Yukon Wide Student Data reports
- How Are We Doing (HAWD) reports
In these reports, you’ll find student data for:
- kindergarten assessments;
- Boehm Test of Basic Concepts
- Early Years Evaluation – Teacher Assessment
- Foundation Skills Assessment for Grade 4 and 7;
- graduation; and
- student attendance.
How is the data presented?
Students can volunteer to self-identify and are organized by:
- Yukon First Nation (YFN);
- other Aboriginal (OA); and
- non-First Nation (non-FN).
Schools are organized by:
- other; and
The “other” category includes Aurora Virtual School and École Nomade. The Yukon-wide category represents the total of the rural, urban and other regions.
In some cases, we may remove data categories with only a low number of students. This is to protect the personal, private information of students.
We always want to improve the quality of our data. This page uses the most accurate data available at the time of publication. Adjustments may result in differences from previously published reports.
You may need to refresh your browser's cache to ensure all data is current.
Yukon Public Schools Enrolment reports
If you have questions, email email@example.com or phone 867-667-5141, or toll free in Yukon 1-800-661-0408, extension 5141.