What are area development regulations?
Development area regulations divide a community into zones that permit different land uses. This is also called zoning.
Zoning is used to:
- provide for orderly development;
- separate areas of incompatible land use;
- ensure public safety; and
- promote the neighbourly use of private land.
What’s happening now?
- We met with the community on September 11, 2019, to:
- present the latest draft zoning options; and
- discuss options to manage visitor use of bed and breakfasts.