You can get “Yukon Grown” stickers to display on your agriculture product.
Livestock and meat products
You can use "Yukon Grown" stickers for livestock, or the meat of livestock, or meat product derived from livestock:
- that was born and lived its entire life in Yukon; or
- spent a minimum of 51% of its life in Yukon; or
- lived in Yukon for at least 1 complete calendar year.
Plants and plant products
You can use "Yukon Grown" stickers for plants, or plant material, and the products derived from these plants:
- that originated from a Yukon source; or
- was grown in Yukon for no less than 51% of its life cycle; or
- has been nurtured in Yukon for at least 1 complete year.
Get "Yukon Grown" stickers
- Contact the Agriculture Branch
In person: Room 320 in the Elijah Smith Building, 300 Main Street, Whitehorse. Our office is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Provide the information that shows your product meets the criteria.
- We will give you the stickers in person or mail them to you.