About the conference
What is the Industry Conference?
The Industry Conference offers a unique opportunity for businesses and government buyers to build better relationships, exploring procurement best practices and industry trends together.
What is this year's theme?
This year’s theme is 2020 Procurement: Perspectives in Focus.
It’s about taking a look at where procurement is this year from the perspective of both buyers and sellers.
It’s about reflecting on how far we’ve come and knowing we can achieve greater success when we understand each other better.
Why you should attend
The Industry Conference provides an opportunity to:
- exchange information and ideas;
- network with business associations and industry leaders;
- meet government buyers and project managers across industries;
- learn about business trends and government procurement practices; and
- discover opportunities to supply to government.
Thank you for your interest in our conference. Tickets are now sold out.
February 25 and 26, 2020
9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Kwanlin Dün Cultural Centre, 1171 Front Street
Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 2C6
Thank you to our event planning partners
Whitehorse Chamber of Commerce
Yukon First Nation Chamber of Commerce
Yukon Contractors Association
Yukon Chamber of Commerce
Association of Consulting Engineering Companies – Yukon