Who's doing the planning
A planning committee has been formed to guide the process. On it are:
- 2 First Nation of Na-Cho Nyäk Dun delegates; and
- 2 Government of Yukon delegates.
The planning committee is currently gathering information about the planning area.
The planning area
Download planning documents
What We Heard
We have released a What We Heard document summarizing your input given through community meetings, submissions and other contributions.
Other planning documents
How to provide information
If you wish to provide information on the planning area, send an email with the subject line of "Beaver River Land Use Plan" to:
Please answer the following questions:
- What do you see as the important values of the planning area?
- Is there any specific information about the planning area and the proposed route for the tote road that you think the planning committee should know about? Possible topics include land, water, fish and wildlife, heritage areas and areas of special interest.
There will be further engagement in the coming months with:
- Na-Cho Nyäk Dun citizens;
- residents of the Na-Cho Nyäk Dun Traditional Territory, including:
- Stewart Crossing; and
- Keno City; and
- interested parties and the Yukon public.