How much can you apply for?
Applicants are eligible for up to $7,500.
Who can apply?
Eligible applicants are:
- Yukon-registered societies;
- Yukon First Nation governments; and
- Yukon municipalities.
Who cannot apply?
Ineligible applicants are:
- for-profit enterprises;
- individuals; and
- societies in non-compliance with the Societies Act.
Types of projects and activities
The program supports a variety of projects. They must take place between June 1 and October 31, 2023.
Some examples include:
- celebrations, community events, gatherings or forums that are free and open to the public;
- improvements to Yukon community spaces such as signage, park and playground infrastructure, landscaping, art installations, murals, etc.;
- creative projects and performances showcasing the Yukon; and
- research or educational projects that focus on the Yukon’s heritage, culture, or history.
When can you apply
You can submit your application from May 1, 2023, to June 30, 2023.