Some public libraries across Yukon are re-introducing services in a limited capacity, including opening to the public or offering curbside service only. Contact your local library to confirm hours and services.
- Beaver Creek Community Library
- Burwash Landing Community Library
- Carmacks Community Library
- Dawson City Community Library
- Energy, Mines and Resources Library
- Faro Community Library
- Haines Junction Community Library
- Isabelle Pringle Community Library (Carcross)
- Mayo Community Library
- Old Crow Community Library
- Pelly Crossing Community Library
- Ross River Community Library
- Tagish Community Library
- Teslin Community Library
- Watson Lake Community Library
- Whitehorse Public Library
- Women's Directorate Library
Location: 400 College Drive, Yukon Place (beside Yukon College), Whitehorse
Services: Non-circulating library with over 37,000 books, pamphlets, newspapers and periodicals on subjects including Yukon and northern history, environment, ethnography, science and nature and exploration.
The library holds government reports as well as Yukon Hansard, Yukon Gazette, Yukon ordinances and statutes, and Yukon financial and annual reports. Search the archives library collection through the Yukon Public Libraries catalogue. Reproduction services are available.
Tuesday and Wednesday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Thursday: 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday: 1 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2 to 6 p.m.
Sunday and Monday: Closed
Yukon Public Law Library
Location: Located on the first floor of the Law Centre, 2134 2nd Avenue, Whitehorse
Services: Free access to WestlawNext Canada LawSource, WestlawNext Canada CriminalSource and WestlawNext Canada FamilySource; computer workstations for legal research; Yukon law reports not available online; texts on Aboriginal, administrative, civil, criminal and family law; and historic and current Canadian legislation.
Monday to Thursday: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Closed on holidays