Yukon’s Chief Medical Officer of Health Dr. Brendan Hanley confirms four new cases of COVID-19 today, bringing the territory’s total to 64 cases. There are currently four active cases in Yukon.
- Cases 61, 62, 63, 64: Yukoners, close or household contacts of an out-of-territory traveller
- Health status: Recovering at home
Public exposure notifications
People may have been exposed to COVID-19 infection in these two places:
- Tuesday, December 22, 2020
- Air North 2517 Vancouver to Whitehorse, 12:15 p.m. (PST) to 4:50 p.m. (MST)
- Sunday, December 27, 2020
- Canada Games Centre, Whitehorse, in the Wellness Room, 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Anyone experiencing any COVID-19 like symptoms should self-isolate and remain at home, take the self-assessment online and arrange to get tested.
Safe 6 plus 1
Everyone in Yukon should follow the Safe 6 plus 1. The plus 1 means wear a mask in all indoor public places. Information about the Safe 6 is at practisesafe6.ca.
Communications, Health and Social Services