Yukon’s Chief Medical Officer of Health Dr. Brendan Hanley confirms two new cases of COVID-19, bringing the territory’s total to 84 cases. There is currently one active case in Yukon.
- Case 83 is an adult in Whitehorse and is related to international travel.
- There were no public exposures.
- The individual is isolating in a safe and effective manner.
- Case 84 is a Yukon resident who acquired the infection out of the territory, was tested out of the territory and will remain out of Yukon until they're non-infectious.
- This person is included in the Yukon count but does not increase the number of active cases in the territory.
People with symptoms
Anyone experiencing symptoms in Whitehorse should call the COVID-19 Testing and Assessment Centre at 867-393-3083 or book online to arrange for testing at https://book-covid-19-test.service.yukon.ca/en/.
People in communities should contact their rural community health centre.
Safe 6 plus 1
Everyone in Yukon should follow the Safe 6 plus 1 at: practisesafe6.ca
COVID-19 symptoms reminder
Anyone experiencing any of the following symptoms should self-isolate and arrange to be tested immediately.
- difficulty breathing
- shortness of breath
- runny nose
- sore throat
- loss of sense of taste or smell
- loss of appetite
- nausea and vomiting
- muscle aches
Communications, Health and Social Services