May 15 - September 7, 2020
Check for special fishing restrictions at this lake that protect sensitive Lake Trout populations.
- In a large open area on the west end of Little Salmon Lake.
- Its Northern Tutchone name Chu Cho means “big water.”
- Beware of winds and waves.
- Check for special fishing restrictions.
- The gate will remain open after service to this campground has ended. Register your stay (payment not required). Bring your own wood and toilet paper and pack out your garbage.
Campground peak times:
May June July August September
Robert Campbell Highway (4)
Little Salmon Lake Campground map (627.26 KB)
Bear proof garbage bins
At least one wheelchair accessible outhouse
Hand pump or water tank provided
Sandy or cobble beach within short walking distance