June 14 to October 3, 2021
Please pack out your garbage. The site is serviced less often than other campgrounds because of the remoteness.
- Looks toward the Selwyn Mountains.
- On the edge of a burn area caused by a large wildfire in the early 2000s.
- A convenient place for canoeists to camp before going on the Hyland River (Talatha-Ta).
- Hunters use this campground as a base in the fall.
- The gate will remain open after service to this campground has ended. Register your stay (payment not required). Bring your own wood and toilet paper.
Campground peak times:
May June July August September
Nahanni Range Road
Map download :
Nahanni Range Campground map (171.5 KB)
Between the north and south Moose creeks on the east side of the highway.
Bear proof garbage bins
At least one wheelchair accessible outhouse
At least one wheelchair accessible campsite