May 18 - September 9, 2018
Campground peak times:
May June July August September
84 Nahanni Range Road
Nahanni Range Campground map (416.13 KB)
Bear proof garbage bins
At least one wheelchair accessible outhouse
At least one wheelchair accessible campground
- Between the north and south Moose creeks on the east side of the highway.
- Looks toward the Selwyn Mountains.
- On the edge of a burn area caused by a large wildfire in the early 2000s.
- A convenient place for canoeists to camp before going on the Hyland River.
- Hunters use this campground as a base in the fall.
- Please pack out your garbage. The bins are serviced less often than other campgrounds because of the remoteness.