May 15 - September 7, 2020
- Between the north and south Moose creeks on the east side of the highway.
- Looks toward the Selwyn Mountains.
- On the edge of a burn area caused by a large wildfire in the early 2000s.
- A convenient place for canoeists to camp before going on the Hyland River.
- Hunters use this campground as a base in the fall.
- Please pack out your garbage. The bins are serviced less often than other campgrounds because of the remoteness.
- The gate will remain open after service to this campground has ended. Register your stay (payment not required). Bring your own wood and toilet paper.
Campground peak times:
May June July August September
Nahanni Range Campground map (416.13 KB)
Bear proof garbage bins
At least one wheelchair accessible outhouse
At least one wheelchair accessible campsite