May 15 - September 7, 2020
Campground peak times:
May June July August September
543 Robert Campbell Highway + 15 on Frenchman Road
Nunatuk Campground map (591.62 KB)
Bear proof garbage bins
At least one wheelchair accessible outhouse
Hand pump or water tank provided
- This undiscovered campground is part of the central undiscovered road trip.
- Provides good boat access to Frenchman Lake and has a mix of sites in the forest and along the lake.
- Nunatuk comes from the Inuktitut word nunataq. It refers to a mountain peak surrounded by a glacier.
- The gate will remain open after service to this campground has ended. Register your stay (payment not required). Bring your own wood and toilet paper and pack out your garbage.
- Note: Hand pump water supply out of service.