May 17 - September 9, 2019
Campground peak times:
May June July August September
76 Canol Road
Quiet Lake South Campground map (626.83 KB)
Bear proof garbage bins
At least one wheelchair accessible outhouse
Hand pump or water tank provided
- This undiscovered campground is part of the central undiscovered road trip.
- In a quiet forest of lodgepole pine and white spruce.
- Great place to go boating.
- The open forest and rocky area is a natural playground for kids.
- Look for American mink, moose, coyote and songbirds on the shore.
- The lake’s Tlingit and Northern Tutchone names (Kìt Den Â and Chu Lą) refer to its high location as a headwater.