- In a quiet forest of lodgepole pine and white spruce.
- Great place to go boating.
- The open forest and rocky area is a natural playground for kids.
- Look for American mink, moose, coyote and songbirds on the shore.
- The lake’s Tlingit and Northern Tutchone names (Kìt Den Â and Chu Lą) refer to its high location as a headwater.
- The gate will remain open after service to this campground has ended. Register your stay (payment not required). Bring your own wood and toilet paper and pack out your garbage.
Bear proof garbage bins
At least one wheelchair accessible outhouse
Hand pump or water tank provided