May 15 - September 7, 2020
- This undiscovered campground is part of the eastbound undiscovered road trip.
- Popular spot for angling.
- Often used by hunters as base camp in the fall.
- Moose, waterbirds and nesting loons are common.
- The gate will remain open after service to this campground has ended. Register your stay (payment not required). Bring your own wood and toilet paper and pack out your garbage.
Campground peak times:
May June July August September
Robert Campbell Highway (4)
Simpson Lake Campground map (699.59 KB)
Bear proof garbage bins
Bear proof cache
At least one wheelchair accessible outhouse
Hand pump or water tank provided