- On the shore of Squanga Lake.
- Has 2 floating docks.
- One of the few Yukon lakes where Squanga Pygmy Whitefish live.
- The Tagish and Tlingit names, Desgwąąge Méné and Dasgwaranga Áayî*, mean "Whitefish Lake."
- Watch quietly at dusk to see Little Brown Bats leave the bat house to hunt mosquitoes.
- Keep an eye out for a pair of Osprey who nest nearby and dive for fish in the lake.
- The gate will remain open – as long as snow conditions allow – after service to this campground has ended. Register your stay. You will not need to pay. Bring your own wood and toilet paper and pack out your garbage.
Bear proof garbage bins
Blue bear-proof recycling bins
Bear proof cache
At least one wheelchair accessible outhouse
Hand pump or water tank provided
Viewing structures or signage about local cultural and natural history
Tent pads or sites available via walking trail