- Tatchun Lake (Tatchän Män) has many small bays, islands and shoreline vegetation to explore by boat.
- You can get to the dock at the campground by foot only.
- A short walking trail begins at the campground.
- The boat launch is 2 kms west on Frenchman Road.
- Ancient camps are still used here today by the Little Salmon/Carmacks First Nation to fish whitefish, trap beaver and hunt caribou and moose.
- The gate will remain open after service to this campground has ended. Register your stay (payment not required). Bring your own wood and toilet paper and pack out your garbage.
The Frenchman Road connects the Robert Campbell Hwy and North Klondike highways; the campground is 9 km from the North Klondike and 42 km from the Robert Campbell.
Bear proof garbage bins
At least one wheelchair accessible outhouse
Hand pump or water tank provided