May 17 - September 9, 2019
Campground peak times:
May June July August September
543 Robert Campbell Highway + 33 on Frenchman Road or 382 North Klondike Highway + 8 Frenchman Road
Tatchun Lake Campground map (510.21 KB)
Bear proof garbage bins
At least one wheelchair accessible outhouse
Hand pump or water tank provided
- This undiscovered campground is part of the eastbound undiscovered road trip.
- Lake Tatchän Män has many small bays, islands and shoreline vegetation.
- You can get to the dock at the campground by foot.
- The boat launch is 2 kms away on Frenchman Road.
- Ancient camps are still used here today by the Little Salmon/Carmacks First Nation to fish whitefish, trap beaver and hunt caribou and moose.
- The gate will remain open after service to this campground has ended. Register your stay (payment not required). Bring your own wood and toilet paper and pack out your garbage.