- This undiscovered campground is part of the eastbound undiscovered road trip.
- Lake Tatchän Män has many small bays, islands and shoreline vegetation.
- You can get to the dock at the campground by foot.
- The boat launch is 2 kms away on Frenchman Road.
- Ancient camps are still used here today by the Little Salmon/Carmacks First Nation to fish whitefish, trap beaver and hunt caribou and moose.
- The gate will remain open after service to this campground has ended. Register your stay (payment not required). Bring your own wood and toilet paper and pack out your garbage.
The Frenchman Road connects the Robert Campbell Hwy and North Klondike Hwy; the campground is more easily access from the North Klondike Hwy.
Bear proof garbage bins
At least one wheelchair accessible outhouse
Hand pump or water tank provided