How Yukon nominates people for permanent residency
The Government of Yukon works with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada to bring foreign, skilled workers and business owners to Yukon. This allows us to nominate qualified foreign nationals to the federal government for permanent residency.
Find out about:
- applying to run your own business in Yukon;
- how foreign workers are hired in Yukon; and
- what it's like to work in Yukon.
The Government of Yukon does not recruit workers on behalf of Yukon businesses.
You can find out about jobs in Yukon on these website:
Do you need an immigration representative or consultant?
You do not need to hire an immigration representative or consultant to apply to the Yukon Nominee Program (YNP). However, if you wish to, know that:
- all the forms and information needed to complete an application are found on Yukon.ca;
- all applications are treated the same;
- no one can guarantee that an application will be approved; and
- we do not engage the exclusive services of any agencies or representatives.
Before we can talk to your representative, you'll need to sign an Authority to Release form. Contact us to get a copy of this form: email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 867-667-5131 or toll free in Yukon 1-800-661-0408, extension 5131.
Government of Canada programs
The Government of Canada offers other immigration programs. Visit the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada’s website to find out more.
For questions about immigration email email@example.com or phone 867-667-5131 or toll free in Yukon 1-800-661-0408, extension 5131.